Health Commitment Statement
Your health is your responsibility. The management at E-Pulsive is dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy our training programmes and classes. Every client / participant must read and agree to this 'Health Commitment Statement' (HCS) before being able to access and participate in any fitness class. Please accept the HCS before attempting to book your fitness class. With this in mind, we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU RELATING TO EXERCISE
1. We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
2. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to enjoy.
3. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
4. If you tell us that you have a disability which puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO YOU RELATING TO EXERCISE
1. You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
2. You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices, and follow them. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
3. If you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities, you should stop and inform a member of staff. If necessary, you should consider contacting the emergency services by dialling 999.
4. If you have a disability, you should follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
Before proceeding with any activities undertaken by E-Pulsive, you are required to read and accept a copy of the HCS below. If you have any questions regarding the HCS, please speak to a member of the E-Pulsive team or email us at email@example.com.
I agree to the expiration and cancellation policies as stated on the E-Pulsive website.
I accept that Epulsive Ltd. is not liable for any damages caused in the training or as a result of it. By agreeing to this agreement, I confirm that I and all people covered by this agreement: a) are physically and medically fit to proceed with the routines of exercise performed during a session, are able to use an EMS device and that Epulsive Ltd. will not be responsible for any injury, accident or loss suffered by me or any other person or guests covered by this agreement unless such injury, accident or loss is caused by the negligence of Epulsive Ltd. and/or its staff, and b) will request and complete all medical questionnaires provided by my GP prior to use of the EMS device.
I confirm that none of the following contraindications apply to me:
- Neurological diseases (epilepsy, multiple sclerosis)
- Tumour diseases
- Circulatory disorder
- Diabetes mellitus
- Feverish illnesses, acute bacterial or viral processes
- Abdominal wall or inguinal hernia
- Advanced arteriosclerosis
- Bleedings, bleeding tendency (haemophilia)